Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New things

I have started to do new things. I started to crawl last week. While I'm not very fast yet or graceful, I can now get from here to there.





I can also go from crawling to sitting up right all by myself. These are all new and exciting what I really want to do is to stand up and walk.


Dad continues to take me swimming and I am really starting to like it. Next week we go to Keuka Lake and I hope to swim everyday.





This week we went to the Seneca Park Zoo. There were lots of animals but they wouldn't come to see us. I did like the Arctic Wolf and the Orangutan.
We also went to see grammy and bompa they have a new puppy, Shadow, he is very cute but I don't like that he keeps liking me.
We went to Letchworth Park to do a hike Daddy carried me everywhere. While we were there we went to see the grave of Mary Jemison. I saw two waterfalls and a train going over one of the falls. There was lots of water. Daddy got really tired carrying me.



Yesterday Mommy and Daddy took me the dr. because they thought that I had an ear infection but the dr. said that I was ok and that it was probably teething. But I keep getting bigger they weighted me at the appointment and I now weight 16 pounds and 6 ounces.

No comments: