Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vacation

Well the last two weeks have been really busy. My crawling has gotten better but I have decided that I would prefer to walk so I have figured out how to stand and if I have my way I will soon be walking.








Mommy and Daddy took me to the Genesee Country Village on the 9th because it was Laura Ingalls Wilder Day and cousins Katie, Timmy and Maddy were going to go. Grammy made me a 19th Century dress with pantaloons. I also wore my hat that Grammy and Bompa bought me when they went to Amish country in PA last year. I was really cute. There was a lot to do. Katie and Timmy made ice cream and Maddy and I got reacquainted. There a lot of animals to see.

The next day we drove to Keuka Lake to meet Pop and Grandma Hansen for vacation. We had a good time. I swam with Daddy lot and got to sit by the lake with Grandma and Pop.




Daddy was teaching me to splash. I really like this. I got Daddy and me all wet.


It was fun but very tiring.

Our last day there we went to Watkins Glen State Park and hiked up the gorge. Dad carried me the whole way. We saw a lot of water falls and even walked behind a few. It was a fun day. I am really liking summer.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Look at her go mom - it will not be long and she will be walking and into everything!! I love the pictures - it looks like you had a great time on vacation!!!